Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pls HEAR Me!!! regarding studio......

Here i wan to make smth clear!!!
First of all, i juz used the digital photo's studio for one time only and the second time i ask for permission and its approved by lec. Whereby, week 7,saturday the studio is no one using it dats y i ask for permission. Eventhough i still got a chance to shoot, bt i leave it to those who can't get the chance to use the studio. Pls dun simply make any assumption if u dunno anything about it. Eventhough my name is alot in the booking list, it does not mean that i use for every each time i booked.
Just confront me if you have anything, pls dun talk behind me.
I juz hate it!!!

3 comments:

cmei said...

who's the bloody hell stab behind u?? lets go confront those ppl.. dun worry.. this time TKJ will back u up 100% cos some ppl oso pissed me off..

Czy said...

like tis oso got ppl say u~? =.=
anyway, how ur photos for DI~? reshoot~?

poh yee said...

^^