Sunday, May 24, 2009

the bday.......

had a fun n happy, bday =D
reli appreciate those who had celebrate wif me.....
and oso thx to all the bday wishes........... ^^
me n fren had went to fraser hill on dat day...... after a long discussion n at the end we reli went thr.... =) n after so long i finally get to went thr.... i had not been thr b4, *paiseh* LOL.....
bt we reach thr quite late already n is raining *sad*, so we can't get to reli visit all the place thr..... we jz get to visit the france village.... (muz go thr again ><)
reli so fun at thr..... even rain we still not giving up n continue ss, which is taking group pic....
hahahaha.... is reli fun....... and after dat continue my fun bday at look out point.... =D *waiting for the pic from my photographers* hehehe....


fraser hill~~~~



off to Malacca lo....... goin to my sis's place........... ^^

No comments: