Thursday, August 20, 2009

simply~

yo~ as my title mention "simply", so I saja-saja wan update my blog only.... hehe.... XD
as u all know, my intern place can't on9 *what an awful thing to me ><* so i hv no other things to do beside "conteng-menconteng" while i'm sienz and get bored to my whole day task...... hahaha.... yes i menconteng alot, on paper and even AI.... LoL.... *macam feel proud pulak* *shy* haha...

2day my hasil menconteng was "domo"
wEeeEee~ domo on my header too~ ^^
last few days ady menconteng domo, bt is on paper and today
menconteng on AI... hehehe...... here go the domo~ =D






intern hv lot and lot of things to do~
getting busier day by day......
hope i get to done all my thing by end of my intern day~
ulcers, pls faster go away~ *I start to crap around,LoL*

No comments: