Saturday, January 9, 2010

090110~

hola~ xD
ya, this is my first post for year 2010, coz recently quite bz wid my temp job
and finally i'm done with it and now i'm in holiday mood~ weEe~ x)
wish to had a getaway badly, bt guess hard to make it due to some problems... aiii...
anyway wish to had a nice week on next week, which is my last holiday's week before start my final sem.... >< final sem is on d way~ *sad* bt i will treasure and enjoy my final sem till the max bt sure fyp and other subjects will kill me badly.... hahaha.... anyway, i will still enjoy it =D
ystrdy was craving for KFC, hahaha.... all also because of plurk... everyone are having KFC, for breaky, lunch and dinner..... so KCF's disease had spread to me... lol... so had KFC as dinner ystrdy... xD


slurpPp~ xP


yum yum~


-out soon~ ^^
-feel abit hungry tim... haha.... *is time for teatime* haha...
-c ya....



2 comments:

YeeLeng said...

i agree! everyone kat plurk suddenly kfc kfc.. make me wanna eat kfc too -__-

boss.. our final sem together :(

poh yee said...

yalo.... haha... tiba-tiba all kfc...
final... >< we muz enjoy it~ xD