Tuesday, September 16, 2008

pray for me..... @.@

today my exam suck man..... =="
which is history of art and design I, and which mean i will have history of art and design II soon... and izit the same lec? pls dun... (can i juz die?i wan to die oso dun wan to study history and get d same lec) >< help!!!!!
know what? today exam i dunno to answer at all,even from the 1st part to the last part ==" i have no idea at all. 1st time i get exam paper and dunno wat to do at all,is reli 100% dunno to do (break record,wakakaka.....) the thing dat i read dun have at all,wat 'The marriage of Giovanni and Giovanna" ==" i din see a single word about this painting at all,aii.... damn geram. I have no idea,wat tips i get?? izit the tips all is out?anyone can tell me? i'm so blur,izit my prob dun und the tips or wat ==" sum more today cannot tahan with 1 ppl at all,hate that person,hate that person........

-damn moody- =(

hope i will pass my history la, pray, pray, pray... =)

No comments: