Tuesday, December 9, 2008

awake~

omg... is almost 4a.m and i'm still awake
coz think of d exam, 1st paper TBM ady cannot sleep.lol~ *exaggerate abit* =P
saw d note ady feel sleepy,argh......... help!!
wat to do, jz wish me gud luck and everything will be ok [ hope so... =) ]
oh yah... i started to Plurk,weee... haha.... to free ady, so go sign up [macam la tak ada exam,haha..]
*20 u earn karma le,coz i sign up thru ur plurk de.c i so gud,lol~ =P
so anyone,go sign up la and we plurk together,hehehe.... =D
ok ok, i crap enough ady.hahaha.... ^^


everyone(utarian), good luck in the final exam!!! and to myself,lol~

6 comments:

YeeLeng said...

wooo.. got plurk edi. Add me add me..

poh yee said...

hahahaha.... yah yah... =D
add dy....

1PluS1=2 said...

lol.. k k... i will accept ur plurk invitation... =D

cmei said...

u oso add karma cos i sign up thru u.. lol... now me 530.. i still awake.. aaaa

poh yee said...

hahaha........
y? dun miss me la,go sleep la =P lol~
2day force to wake up early,arr.......

poh yee said...

+2 accept dy den no play de??
bz study oh,so hardworking *jealous* ^^