Tuesday, December 23, 2008

wat kind of world we have nowaday? ==

this morning wake up n hear mom saying wat happen to bro ystrdy
after heard it feel darn angry, (shame on those m**** ppl) ish.... geram gila

here the story,

Ystrdy on the way my bro bac home, at a t-junction a stupid malay motorcyclist pass by. Luckily my bro din bang on him ( i prefer my bro bang on him, lol~) coz is their fault, suddenly came out
den the stupid motorcyclist bising-bising at thr, whr there is nothing happen and my bro ady so gud came out from car n said sorry to him bt he still dunno talk wat nonsense and suddenly 1 gang of his fren arrived there and smth like those *mat rempit* (those whole gang malay ppl, who will beat ppl n rob ppl) den my bro saw sum of them is taking out a iron chain (rantai besi those thing) and luckily got ppl pass by n my bro got a chance to ran away.

So my bro ran bac to my hse thr, whr my uncle and quite alot of the residents will alwiz sat at the chinese restaurant at my hse thr. So my bro went thr bcoz those malay guys sure will chase bac de. As wat my bro think is true, those malay guys reli chase till thr and even brought along a "police" ==" i reli speechless to dat police (how obsess i wish i could b thr, to c how the police look like) u noe wat? dat police asked my bro, y u ran away??? wat question is dat, darn funny lo. I jz wonder does he has common sense, every1 who saw smth dangerous sure ran away to protect themselves la. Funny sei, sum more my bro din did anything wrong or bang on dat motorcyclist den dat police jz noe to say y u ran away and u can't ran away (wth)

So, every1 asked bac the police, if my bro din ran and was beaten up by them den how? den he jz said y u ran away and u can't ran away ==" swt............... so as wat my bro say they have the iron chain, so my uncle go to their car or motorcycle and found out dat thing den show to the police and the police asked bac those malay guys wat is dat and at the end they jz like dat and went away. (reli shame on those m**** ppl)

wth, luckily nth happen to my bro. I reli speechless, wat world we hv 2day?
izit ppl who has police as their relative can did wat ever they like?



3 comments:

cmei said...

that police sure is mat rempit oso.. u think police is hor yan meh.. they r neva good citizen, loves "minum kopi", "tau ngak kuai pin(translate in canto)".. all oso they do.. san yao hai hui tei, kuai yao hai.. sei mata!!! most police r nothing but a piece of dunk... luckily ur bro smart

MT said...

mengapa malaysia always boleh? bcoz our police lagi BOLEH!

poh yee said...

hahaha~ yala, reli gv them kek sei ar. ish... memang bodoh 1

yala, cmei luckily my bro is luckly, nth happen to him