Tuesday, March 8, 2011

080311

Woot~ my first post for year 2011 :) so fast already March, time really flies~ I also almost work for nine months already, gosh... is already NINE months o.O means one year soon~ My student life really will fade off soon :( *actually is already no more student life since long* LOL... Working life was doing fine, hope everything will goes smooth and good. x) *cross fingers*

♥ my blog layout now. Today talked about turquoise color stuffs with my "ss company" @ my gal friends xD only realise that we all also love this turquoise color, which is the color I used on my blog background and few months back I also bought a pair of turquoise slippers :] It should be the hit color recently I guess, because saw this color everywhere nowaday, planning to grab the nails polish of this color too, hahaha... get crazy on this color recently.



my slippers~ ♥



Oh ya, Airasia having promo for the flight ticket now, me and friends already grabbed it, so looking forward the trip~ *love getaway* xD


2 comments:

mei said...

i also crazy of my shoes ><
nice layout and color... so dreamy ^_^
and yeah.. we memang sam ling siong thung :D hehehe... *looking forward the trip too*

poh yee said...

hahaha... nice shoe thr x)
thx for the compliment and lastly TRIP wuhoo~~~ xD haha...